4. Direct & Rebound Strokes (Forward & Back Shots)
1. A player is allowed to pocket their own discs with direct strikes except those within blind zones. (Figure 3)
2. The player has a right to use a rebound strike to attack any discs anywhere on the table.
3. Blind discs can be played:
- With a rebound (ricochet) strike - the Striker touches at least one edge of the board before hitting the disc.
- With the Striker after it touches a player’s own disc outside blind zone.
- Using any discs as long as the Striker first touches the player’s own disc outside the blind zone.