6. Losing the Turn
A player’s turn is over when:
- No discs have been pocketed.
- The opponent’s disc is pocketed, or the opponent’s and own disc together.
- With a direct strike, the striker bounces back to the player’s edge zone (when there are discs outside blind zones).
- The disc is forced off the table.
- The player breaks any of the rules resulting in a penalty.
For several rule infringements resulting from one strike (e.g.: the Striker is pocketed without touching any discs), only one penalty disc is placed.